Tesi

The Barefoot Author

Walking Gently Where This World and Imagination Meet


Thank You!

Published by Tesi under on Saturday, December 18, 2010
A big "Thank you!" to everyone who's been reading, and especially those who're commenting!! I've opened the blog to allow anonymous comments, because some people don't have any of the required accounts, and I'd LOVE to hear from you whether you do or not...but that means I've been getting a lot of anonymous comments.

So...if you're commenting, and not signing in, please be aware that your comments are coming up without a name, so I don't know who's reading, or what you think. If this is your goal...keep on doing it. I love to hear what you have to say either way!!

But if you're someone I know, and would like to identify yourself...I'd love to know who you are! Just put your name (first is fine) in the body of your comment before posting it, ok?

:-)

Again...thanks!! I'm approaching done with Christmas-making (well...haven't started the Christmas BAKING yet...) and so hopefully will get a chance to finish some of the essays I have sitting in Word unfinished. Look for new posts soon!

Tesi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers