Tesi

The Barefoot Author

Walking Gently Where This World and Imagination Meet


Hello World

Published by Tesi under on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's 12:40 in the morning. My night has been filled with Nirvana (the band, not the state of being), guacamole, notebooks and manuscript pages and computers. And so here we are. The blog is working, the notebooks are open, the computer is sitting on top of the manuscript, and the bowl of guacamole is sitting there waiting for me to decide if I want to scrape the sides with my bare fingers or call it good enough.

I suspect the scraping will win out. It's good guacamole.

But I do have to work in the morning, and be friendly to the world, so I should play the parent and send myself to bed. I just wanted to say hi first.

Hi!

And goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers